In this month’s issue of Inside Memphis Business, we take a look inside Memphis’ evolution through some of the biggest developments in our city. Millenials are attracted to top markets with the right “live/work/play” balance, and Memphis is making strides to provide recreational, commercial, and residential opportunities in neighborhoods from the Edge District to Germantown. The Central Station Renovation, Memphis River Parks Partnership, Campbell Clinic expansion, and Airport Modernization are just a few things in store for Memphis.
Also in this issue:
- Dr. Marla Royne Stafford, the new interim dean at U of M’s Fogelman College
- Leadership with H. Montgomery Martin
- Alpha Omega Veterans Service’s partnership with Hilton Worldwide
- Inside the office of Jay Myers and Interactive Solutions, Inc.
- Drayton Myers of TeamLogicIT
- Vance Lauderdale Archives: The Federal Bake Shop
- and more…
Read the June/July 2018 Issue