“Don Hutson knows a thing or two about change. The best-selling author, speaker, and expert on selling and negotiation — he’s a Memphian and member of the Society of Entrepreneurs — says the one constant we can be assured of is change. So we’re changing here at Inside Memphis Business, and it’s going to be good. Come September, IMB, a sister publication to Memphis magazine, will get a new name, a new look, an added emphasis on long-form reporting, and we’re going quarterly.
What won’t change is our commitment to bringing challenging commentary and enlightening stories, along with our popular features: Power Players, CEOs of the Year, and Innovators of the Year.”
– Jon W. Sparks
In this issue:
- Reshaping Memphis and Downtown, featuring Henry Turley and Beverly Robertson
- A map of million-dollar-plus projects
- A peek into the offices of Valerie Morris, president and CEO of Morris Marketing Group
- From the archives: Michael Finger’s look at one of the first controversies surrounding Riverside Drive
- AVI-SPL’s Jordan Myers on how to equip your office for the future
- and more!