Every year, Inside Memphis Business magazine honors four CEOs who have proven to be exemplary in their fields, leading their companies to success on local, regional, national, and international stages.
Inside Memphis Business is perennially proud of its CEO of the Year awards. It’s a chance to highlight some fo the best aspects of leaders, businesses, and the city. The 2019 CEO of the Year Awards Breakfast, presented by eBiz Solutions, was held on January 25th at the Memphis Botanic Garden.
This year’s awards honored the following CEO’s:
- 1,000+ employees: Meri Armour – Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital
200-1,000 employees: Jack Soden- Elvis Presley Enterprises
50-200 employees: Nathan A. Bicks – Burch, Porter & Johnson
1-50 employees: Jonathan and Jarrett Logan – Castle Black Construction
Our 2018 honorees included:
- Karl Schledwitz, Monogram Food Solutions
- Kim Heathcott, Clarion Security
- Daniel Weickenand, Orion Federal Credit Union
- Jennifer Kruchten, Travelennium