Every year, Inside Memphis Business magazine honors four CEOs who have proven to be exemplary in their fields, leading their companies to success on local, regional, national, and international stages.
Inside Memphis Business is perennially proud of its CEO of the Year awards. It’s a chance to highlight some fo the best aspects of leaders, businesses, and the city. The 2019 CEO of the Year Awards Breakfast, presented by eBiz Solutions, will be held on January 25th at the Memphis Botanic Garden.
This year’s awards will honor the following CEO’s:
- Jonathan and Jarrett Logan: Castle Black Construction
- Nathan Bicks: Burch Porter & Johnson, PLLC
- Jack Soden: Elvis Presley Enterprises
- Meri Armour: Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital
Our 2018 honorees included:
- Karl Schledwitz, Monogram Food Solutions
- Kim Heathcott, Clarion Security
- Daniel Weickenand, Orion Federal Credit Union
- Jennifer Kruchten, Travelennium
Click on the photos below for scenes from the 2018 CEO of the Year Awards